<  photo Animated_Christmas_HouseSus.gif
Don't forget to check out these two wonderful Christmas Traditions: Elf Magic and Elf on a Shelf. The links are on the left side of my page under Christmas sites to visit.

Friday, July 20, 2012

QVC'S Christmas In July, 2012

Hello friends! Well the big weekend I wait for each year is finally here. This Saturday the 21st and Sunday the 22cd, QVC is having their Christmas in July show! Wooohooo! I'll definitely be watching. I love to see what's new in Christmas decorating and I just plain love to watch some of my favorite hosts and guests!

If you click HERE, it will take you to Saturday's program guide and Sunday's guide you can find HERE.

 Each night at midnight, they will have a TSV...Today's Special Value...and I hope it's something sweet!! Can't wait! Some of my favorite shows are Jim Shore Heartwood Creek. I try and get one new piece of his each year for Christmas.





 Another favorite is Heartfelt Holidays with Valerie. Love her! She has beautiful Christmas decorations, candles and other pieces to offer.




 Flameless Candles... oh my...another favorite for sure! You can set these candles anywhere and never have to worry about burning down the house!





 Gourmet Holiday, mmmmm, all kinds of goodies here!

 Santa's Toy Shop, for all of you who have children and grandchildren, and c'mon, even us adults are kids at heart at Christmas time! So if you're a big fan of QVC, watch and see how to deck your halls for the holidays!

When you get to the program guide, you can also click on each show and it will tell you a little about what each show has to offer, upcoming shows and times, and you can even have reminders emailed to your inbox for what show and time you choose to watch so you won't miss a thing! Perfect!!

You can find the Preview Page HERE and be sure to check the reviews on each product. This always helps me weigh in on my decision to purchase a product!

Have a holly jolly weekend with QVC!  Enjoy!

12 comments:

  1. I have got to check my cable guide and see if I get the QVC channel. I'd like to check it out. Thanks for the heads up, Dorothy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get the channel so you can watch too! :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Shopping at the QVC Christmas in July event!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I've been good so far and only ordered a new Jim Shore Christmas basket. I love his pieces! Have a wonderful day Debbie!

      Delete
  3. OOOOOOHHH, thanks for reminding me! I love watching QVC's Christmas in July
    :-D

    ~Jonquil
    http://www.awhimsicalchristmas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dorothy, I have been enjoying Christmas in July on QVC most of the day, while finishing a quilt that is a Christmas gift for my grandson. I did buy the Jim Shore Christmas basket---it is sooo cute! It's really kind fun watching. Wish they would do it once a month ;-) Mary in VA http://rudydaynews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mary, I'm glad you're enjoying Christmas in July! I know I'll be up late tonight and watching again tomorrow...only those shows I'm really interested in. How funny you bought Jim Shore's Christmas basket..SO DID I!!! It was adorable and I ordered the auto delivery for the Thanksgiving , Easter and Patriotic baskets also. Loved them all! Used to be on the 25th of each month they do another Christmas show and then closer to the holidays of course they do quite a few. How nice that you can make a quilt! What a great gift. Thanks for visiting Mary and keep on enjoying Christmas in July!

      Delete
  5. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more
    often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?
    Great work!
    Have a look at my web page ... Sandpoint real estate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! No designer, just picked it out from blogger themes and added some other things. Thanks for taking time to visit.

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for participating in the Celebration of Christmas in July over at A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!
    It was such fun, wasn't it?
    I will be leaving the links on my Side Bar until October.
    Hopefully, next year I will be organized enough to do a Christmas in July Linky Party!
    Thanks again!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes it was fun and you're very welcome Debbie!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit! Please feel free to leave a comment. I really enjoy reading them. It's nice to have bloggy friends! Thanks for the visit and come back soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...